Thursday, January 11, 2007

Aviation Legal Update

To all my readers.

Recently I got myself appointed as an FAA FAAST team representative. The federales were pretty impressed that I was the only person in the room with a maintenance background and I just happened to be a lawyer as well and I was willing to devote some spare time to it. Of course, my motives were to make myself known and maybe try and hustle up some paying work somewhere along the line.

I started working up some material that may become a short presentation for some maintenance people at an IA seminar next month. It was most interesting.

So it occurred to me that I should be blogging aviation legal matters as well. A survey of the field reveals that it is pretty sparsely populated and focuses on matters of commerce and the airline business. My focus has always been on the worker bees.

I haven't yet figured out whether it will be a new blog or whether I shall continue building on the body of work that is the Dougloid Papers. Either way, stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home