Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Grouchy Kid Views World With Misgivings


This year marks the eighth year I've been publishing this blog, and it seems like only yesterday when I first got the urge to scratch that itch.

As usual I revived the image of the cranky kid. He's pissed about something, and if he ever gets contented and happy, I'd be kinda worried.

I did not do a yearly reprise last year, mostly because I had other fish to fry. I was diagnosed with a form of lymphoma in the fall of 2013, and I started chemotherapy which concluded a year or so ago. After my last checkup, I'm not ready to declare total victory but so far, so good.

I remain healthy but the Dragon Lady says I am a bit more impulsive these days. I plan to keep a closer eye on this project because we're in the runup to the presidential follies here, and no doubt there will be idiots disguised as politicians falling all over themselves to make flatulent misstatements. I am sure that there will be plenty of comic relief from Trump, Palin, and Cruz.....nahhhhh, strike Cruz.

He's just freaking crazy in an angry way. I'll keep my eye on him for you, folks.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home