News You Can Use This Week
It's a masterpiece of convergence, really, when you consider that a lot of people on Wall Street and elsewhere may be out on their asses before the week is over.
- 41 per cent disclosed drug use
- 40 per cent posted "provocative" photos and information
- 29 per cent had poor communication skills
- 28 per cent said bad things about previous employers
- 27 per cent were liars
- 22 per cent made offensive statements about race, gender, religion and so on
- 21 per cent were linked to criminal behavior
- 19 per cent disclosed confidential employer information.