Wednesday, May 10, 2006

It Ain't Me, Babe

There are a few Dougloids floating around the web so I just thought I'd clarify things a bit.

There is a seller named dougloid on ebay. It ain't me. My feedback's a lot better.

There is a person calling himself dougloid who posts on a number of low carb topics. I am definitely not a low carb kind of guy. Anyone who sees my profile these days would know better than to make such an aspersion on my...ahem....profile.

There's also a dougloid in Britain. Unless Iowa annexed that place or they know something I do not, that ain't me either.

Last, there's a site called dougloid.com, which has some interesting photos of the Long Beach site, and it saddens me to see it. I stay away from it for that reason, and the proprietor has not communicated with me.

If you go back to my very first post on this blog, I talked about the term. It was something of an honorific, and that's how it is used here at The Dougloid Papers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home