Thursday, February 16, 2006

Notoriety at Last: Listed on Blogshares

Notoriety at Last: Listed on Blogshares

Every now and again I do some googling of the term "Dougloid" to see what's going on in the world. For the most part, not much. And sometimes I look at the enigmatic Ruben Wong's http://www.dougloid.com for the pictures-as if I really needed anything to depress me. The Wilexa website has not been updated in a long time, and neither has Ruben's, so it looks like I am the official keeper of the flame.

I reviewed the photo suite of the demise of building 3, once the home of the largest horizontal milling machines west of the Mississippi River.

But enough of the doom and gloom. I recently discovered Blogshares, which is a quirky stock market game with monopoly money. If you're a player, you get to invest in blogs. And, you guessed it, The Dougloid Papers is listed. So-up and away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home