Friday, January 11, 2008

The Dougloid Papers: Feisty Two Year Old Or Not Fit For Public Consumption?

This marks the two year anniversary we've been publishing The Dougloid Papers. In the beginning the idea was to scratch an itch, and I did not know where it was going to take us.

Well, we've met new friends, we've made some mistakes, we've been called on the carpet a couple of times and we've had to eat crow-however, it was in small portions and the servers up of that dish had their own plates to clean as well so maybe they should shut up.

The only thing we've had to do was cook up the comment policy and we moderate very rarely. Most of the comments that get excised are from random spambots, but we had to tell people this is not a public toilet and they don't get to write on the walls. That's really the only house rule. People can disagree with the host as much as they like until it gets personal.

My health is holding up remarkably well for an old git, and I expect to be able to keep this up indefinitely.

A thanks to my loyal readers and viewers-one of these days I may revive my clustrmaps account and see where you all are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home