Friday, August 11, 2006

Airbus Sends Wiring Work to India: Vote of No Confidence For Germany?

It's been reported that something called P3 India is getting tasked to develop a lot of the wiring engineering on the A380.

In the Times of India for today it was stated thatP3 has gotten the contract to develop the wiring for the A380, both versions, and that "the German portion of the wiring work on the A380F has been transferred to Bangalore."

It then goes on to say that "India and France will wire up the entire fuselage with each sharing 50 per cent of the work."

I don't know about you, but if this is the real deal and if I worked in Hamburg and I was involved in wiring on the A380 in ANY way, shape or form, I'd probably go out tonight and have a few beers because it's Friday.

But on Monday I'd start planning the rest of my life without Airbus in my future, I'd halt the discretionary spending, I'd start working all the overtime I could and paying down all my credit cards and I'd hope like hell I was wrong about all of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home